Trinidad's own award-winning physician, completed her aesthetic medicine training with distinction at world renowned institutions in both the United States and Europe, including Harvard and Oxford University. Through her excellence, Dr. Eckel graduated top of her class and was awarded six revered first place medals for outstanding academic achievements. Twinned with her peerless charisma, this elite meld of bi-continental education has forged a pre-eminent leader in cosmetic medicine.
Dr. Eckel is globally recognized as a key opinion leader and virtuoso in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She remains actively involved in scientific audit, research, and the development of pioneering products and techniques. She has authored numerous trade and consumer publications, and frequently speaks at leading international aesthetic conferences on cutting-edge concepts in cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Eckel also lectures extensively worldwide to physicians and provides masterclass training with focused interest in topical skincare agents.
Dr. Eckel's distinguished career is founded upon one assertion: groundbreaking results. This is achieved through a science-led approach that targets skin problems at the underlying cellular level for impeccable, long-lasting effects. For this reason, she has become a global icon amongst high profile celebrities and the leading beauty editors who feature amongst her clientele. Blending a sophisticated aesthetic education with sterling skill, she believes that there is no skin problem that can't be remedied.
Vogue, Elle, Glamour, Marie Claire, Sunday Times Style, Prime, Aesthetic Medicine, Aesthetics Journal, Mother and Baby, Tatler, Cosmetic Medicine, Body Language Journal, Trinidad Express, Irish Times, Get The Gloss, Plastic Surgery Practice, Psychologies, Beauty and Well Being, Net-a-Porter, Health and Fitness, Womans Fitness, Harpers Bazaar, Daily Mail, The Edit, Stylist, NVCG Magazine, Conde Nast Traveller, Cosmopolitan, Women's Health, Grazia, The Times, ES Magazine.
- Founder and Medical Director, The Skin Health Institute
- Medical Director, Dermedica
- Keynote Speaker at leading global aesthetic conferences including: FACE London, IMCAS Paris, AMWC Monaco, Dubai Derma Dubai, Intercharm Moscow, Skin Symposium Oslo, and Specialist Training New York
- Best Training Program Winner 2014, MyFaceMyBody Awards, London
- Editor for Dr. Zein Obagi's latest book and the ZO® Faculty training manual
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (youngest member elect)
- ZO Skin Health, Chair International Faculty
- Advanced Laser Techniques, Harvard University
- American Board Certified Aesthetic Medicine (Summa Cum Laude/First Place)
- Diplomate Clinical Dermatology, London (Hons/First Place)
- MB BCh BAO NUI LRCP & SI, Ireland (Hons)
Photography courtesy of Nicole Nodland.